|Maersk, the global integrator of logistics, is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer-focused and reliable logistics services. Our vision, built from a strong heritage of uprightness, constant care, and innovation has guided our business operations since the first Maersk Line vessel sailed in 1904. By remaining committed to that vision we have expanded our business to become the world’s largest logistics provider. We are consistently recognised as the most reliable container shipping and logistics company.|
We are looking for a dynamic and result driven Sales Representative to join the Bissau Sales team. You will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas, secure new customers as well as play an important trade focal role with key NWA stakeholders.
|We Offer||Key Responsibilities||Who we are looking for|
|An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. |
You will get to focus on creating valuable relationships with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
|• Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the corporate and regional objectives within the Sales Channel.|
• Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
• Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
• Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions. Build business plans of customers in portfolio.
• Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
• Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data.
|You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.|
You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 3 years industry or equivalent sales experience with particular emphasis on logistics and services. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
Fluency in English and Portuguese is required.
|Last application date: 10 January 2021.|
For further information, please contact: Dilsa.Santos@maersk.com
|A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|